Land For Sale in Tecumseh, OK | The Real Estate Book

000013008003000800
Tecumseh, OK 74873

$575,000

Listing image
Listing image
Listing image
Listing image
Listing image
Listing image
Listing image
Listing image
Listing image
Listing image
Listing image
Listing image thumbnail
Listing image thumbnail
Listing image thumbnail
Listing image thumbnail
Listing image thumbnail
Listing image thumbnail
Listing image thumbnail
Listing image thumbnail
Listing image thumbnail
Listing image thumbnail
Listing image thumbnail
Status Active
Listing Lots And Land
Style Other
Year Built N/A
MLS® 898249
Original Listing Open Link
Lots And Land For Sale

Property Features
Up for sale is 277 acres located adjacent to Little River and Highway 177! This beautiful property features four ponds, three buildings, including a workshop, and walking trails. Approximately 80 percent of the property consists of rich pasture with the remaining 20 percent consisting of forestry with ample wildlife great for hunting! The border of the property runs parallel to Little River for approximately a mile offering beautiful scenery. There are 3 parcels of land that make the total of 277 acres (2,075 an acre). Priced below market-value, this property will not last!
Key Features
Lot Size 277.00 acres
Property Type Lots And Land
Style Other
Exterior Features
Lot Size 277.00 acres
Roof Unknown
The Neighborhood
County Pottawatomie
Elementary School Barnard ES
Middle School Tecumseh MS
High School Tecumseh HS

Disclaimer: Copyright © 2020 MLSOK, Inc. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.

Interested in this listing?
Listing Agent
Leonardo Colmenares
BHGRE Paramount
Direct: 405-551-0545
Broker: 405-348-9700
By clicking "submit" you agree to receive electronic communications in response to your request from NewPoint Media Group or the information provider.
Contact
Listing Agent
Leonardo Colmenares
BHGRE Paramount
Direct: 405-551-0545
Broker: 405-348-9700
By clicking "submit" you agree to receive electronic communications in response to your request from NewPoint Media Group or the information provider.
Mortgage Calculator
$

$ - / mo

Total no. of payments: -

Advertiser Center

How To Advertise

Stand out and get more results with a multimedia marketing strategy from The Real Estate Book.

View Our Media Kit
Publishing Opportunities

We're expanding. Start your own real estate marketing business today! New and existing markets available now.

Learn more
Current Advertisers

Create and manage your ads and listings, access Lead Activity Results and your TREB Mobile Agent account.

Log in
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All measurements are approximate. MLS® numbers are provided where available. NewPoint Media Group, LLC is not affiliated or associated with The Canadian Real Estate Association or any other owner of the MLS® word or design mark in any geographic area.